Please try to comment after reading any article on this site. Please you can also post your own story here. Please don't be a GHOST READER. To see the trending forum topic move to the Front Page. Follow us on: TwitterFacebook(P)Facebook(G)
1. Two players have scored Premier League penalties with both feet: Bobby Zamora and Obafemi Martins.
Obafemi Martins: along with Zamora, the only player to REALLY prove his two-footedness
2. Ryan Giggshas been substituted more times than any other player (134).
OK, it's probably because he played for so long.
3. Mario Balotelli’s only assist in the Premier League was for Sergio Aguero’s title-winning goal vs QPR.
Forget the title-winning stuff: the truly remarkable fact about this goal was Mad Mario setting it up
4. Wayne Rooney,Gareth Bale and Kevin Davies are the only players to score, assist and score an own goal in a single Premier League game.
Rooney scores an OG against Stoke in 2012
5. Bale is the one of the three above to also get a yellow card in the same game.
"But your card clashes with my boots!"
6. Man United have never lost a Premier League game at Old Trafford in which they have been ahead at half-time.
A fact which exists largely thanks to one man
7. Alan Shearer has missed the most Premier League penalties (11). In fairness, he's also scored the most (56).
TWO arms in the air? Blimey, he must have been happy
8. Last season was the first time West Ham recorded a positive goal difference in a top-flight season since 1985/86.
Last season: a good time to blow some bubbles
9. Former England goalkeeper Paul Robinson has scored, assisted and won a penalty in the Premier League. He also has more Premier League assists than any other keeper (five).
Maybe Paul Robinson should just have played up front?
10. Darius Vassell scored in 46 different Premier League games - and didn't lose any of them (still a record).
Remember the days when Man City strikers were Darius Vassell?
11. Only three players born after the Premier League began (August 1992) have scored Premier League hat-tricks: Raheem Sterling, Harry Kane and Romelu Lukaku.
Kane bags the match ball after his hat-trick at Bournemouth
12. The only person born before 1960 to score a Premier League hat-trick is Gordan Strachan.
The current Scotland boss being little back in his title-winning days at Leeds
13. David (x14) & James (x11) were the most common first names in the Premier League in 2010/11 - yet it was the first season in which David James did not appear.
14. Newcastle United won 34 points from losing positions in 2001/02; the most by a team in a single Premier League season. It was also the same number of points that they wonin totalwhen relegated seven years later.
Newcastle in 2002: a LOT better than Newcastle in 2016
15. In 2014/15, George Boyd became the fourth player to play for two relegated teams in the same Premier League campaign (others were Mark Robins in 94/95, Steve Kabba in 06/07 and David Nugent in 09/10).
George Boyd playing for Burnley against Hull - who he also played for last season
16. In 2014/15, Leicester City spent longer at the bottom of the table without being relegated than any side in Premier League history (140 days).
"And then Claudio come!"
17. Wes Morgan (2015/16), John Terry (2014/15) and Gary Pallister (1992/93) are the only outfield players to play every minute of the season for a Premier League title-winning side.
How times change…
18. Peter Crouch has scored more headed goals (47) than 15 of the teams who have played in the Premier League.
Crouchie being Crouchie
19. Nuri Sahin (formerly at Liverpool) has played the most Premier League games of any player to be substituted off in all of their PL appearances (7).
Nuri Sahin: another belting Brendan Rodgers buy
20. Richard Wright has played a combined 12 Premier League games for Arsenal (12) and Man City (0)… and has two title medals.
Richard Wright: two-time Premier League champion
21. Iago Aspas took more corners (often badly) than he had shots in the Premier League.
Iago Aspas: king of corner-taking
22. In 1997/98, Andy Roberts played 37 games in the Premier League and four of them came against Arsenal (two for Palace, two for Wimbledon).
Remember Andy Roberts? No, us neither
23. Terry Connor (former Wolves boss) is the only manager to take charge of more than 10 Premier League games and not win a single one.